Tuesday 26 October 2010

Personal Projects.





I have been trying figure out how cut out works so last week I decided to mess around with images in photoshop and then transferring them into Adobe After Effects. This is just a quick test of a slightly humerus space cat. I quite enjoyed animating in this way and would like to take these elements and in my own time develop them in Cel Action or Animate pro and use it as for practice exercises to get used to the programs.


space_cat from Anima Films on Vimeo.

Here are some various versions of illustrations I did for a friend. The image itself is taken from a drawing I did of the TV Presenter Jeremy Kyle.


I am currently working on my dopesheet for the experimental project and will scan in some sketchbook work as well as reveal the process of how the "modeling a coke bottle" maya tutorial George recomended to us a while back has turned out in my next update. We are getting Internet in our flat hopefully next week so the updates should be a little more random instead all on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment