Tuesday 19 October 2010

Experimenting with Footage

Some of the footage I have shot I have manipulated it further to attain specific effects in after effects. Since I am relatively new to the after effects program I decided to take this as an opportunity to practice and get the hang of the program.

This is water shaken in a bottle. If I can not use film for my experimental animation I will attempt to try a pixilation with water and lights. Here are the type of effects and mood I would like to achieve if I develop these ideas further into a pixilation animation.

water_texture from Anima Films on Vimeo.



water_lights from Anima Films on Vimeo.



Here is another lines effect I may use if i work on Film. I mirrored the shirt footage i filmed and added blending effects to make it abit more abstract.

Abstract_Lines from Anima Films on Vimeo.



This is more personal as I have seen this effect floating around on the internet and always wanted to do one myself. It turns out that the effect is simple to achieve in after effects, using the CC Flow Motion effect.

Untitled from Anima Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment