Monday 19 October 2009

Bouncing Ball Assignment

It appears I cannot hand in my 3d work as I was too late for submission (which was 9 o clock Monday Morning), it is my fault as I was aiming to hand in the project at 1 o clock on the Monday as I had problems with the speed of the animation due to my interpretation of how to use the Time slider. I went in to speak to George about how to fix the problem and he exposed that I was animating on the time slider at 60 frames per second, so when I came to playblast it, it would appear much slower. I fixed the problem and am now posting it on my blog (hopefully George will see the blog post is on the Monday it was supposed to be handed in and won't crucify me for being late).


I did manage however to hand in the 2d animation projects on time (with the skin of my teeth really). I feel that the cube animation I did may be criticized because the character does a flexing motion when he hits the floor, I did this to make it look like the box is pushing himself off the floor when he lands, but i didn't know whether or not the cube is alowed to be flexible or not. I managed to animate both the cube and the bouncing ball in 12 frames. However the ball was drawn out in 6 frames and then reversed from the ground up. i did this because i didn't see much point in drawing the same 6 frames again, while the cubed animation needed to be drawn differently from the ground up.

No comments:

Post a Comment