Friday 19 February 2010

flash animation character designs


I first began by trying to gather a style for the flash animation by first listening to the people as and jotting down ideas as I went along. I went through some quick thumbnails in my sketchbook of what kind of concepts i wanted to cover for the animation. Once I had all my ideas gathered I decided to concentrate on three ideas and see which one worked the most by taking the characters further. These included the idea of talking shoes, a boy and a girl sitting in a park and talking mushrooms. I decided to take the aspect of mushrooms further because this is a lip syncing project and since I am very unfamiliar and new to flash, I opted to choose a character that does'nt have any limbs to animate. This way I could focus on the narrative animated aspects of the eyes and the lips. I went back to the sketchbook and came up with the following designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment